You must try to maintain your dental health by:
- Brushing: it is advised that you brush twice daily with a soft bristle brush to avoid hurting your gums and causing further problems. Make sure you clean all parts of your teeth for about 2–3 minutes.
- Toothpaste: make sure your toothpaste contains ingredients that help significantly in preventing tooth decay. POPWHITE whitening primer toothpaste uses xylitol, coconut & peppermint oil to help fight tooth decay, cavities and gum disease.
- Flossing: do not forget to floss, of course, in slow and gentle motions to avoid gum injuries.
- Reducing sugar: avoid excessive sugar intake, especially in a time where dental visits are not possible. Sugar attracts harmful bacteria that destroy the tooth’s enamel, which can cause a cavity in the affected tooth.
- Limit acidic food and drinks: you also have to limit your intake of acidic beverages like soda, energy drinks, and food, to avoid the acid build-up that weakens tooth materials, thereby causing holes in your tooth cavities.
- Mouthwash: get yourself a good mouthwash to help strengthen your teeth. POPWHITE fluoride free oral rinse helps reduce plaque on your teeth while keeping your mouth smelling minty fresh longer.